This is a great way to support the Hub with a yearly fee and your name included on the Hubs website Patron Page.
- This is aimed at individuals not businesses
- It has a fee of a minimum of £100 per year (you are welcome to pay more than £100 if you wish)
- Name of individual included on a Patrons page on the website (unless you prefer to remain anonymous)
To become a patron please send a cheque, make a bank payment or complete the Standing Order Mandate so that you can automatically be renewed as a Patron each year.
A donation to the Hub of any amount is always gratefully received. However, it is only donations of over £100 that can be acknowledged on the Hub website as a Patron. A donation can be given to the Hub by cheque, bank payment or standing order.
“The Hub helps to inspire its Members to do something different, to embrace change and learn from each other.”
Warwickshire Rural Hub Chairman
This is an easy and effective way for organisations to support the Hub and to let Hub members and other organisations see that you have given support.
- It has a minimum fee of £250 per organisation per year
- Inclusion on the “sponsors page” of the website. This will include the sponsors logo, company details, contact and a link to their website
- Can attend all Hub events to network
- Can be for organisations outside of Warwickshire & be from philanthropic sponsors
- Sponsoring an individual event or a programme of events
- Can be split among 2 or 3 organisations
- Pull-up banner at event (provided by sponsor)
- Leaflet table or goody bag for attendees (provided by the sponsor)
- The sponsor would be offered to provide speaker at the event
- The charge for this will be specific to each individual event
- Contact the Hub to discuss further
- Approx £2,000 per mailing
- Conditions apply – contact the Hub to discuss further
All donations to the Hub are gratefully received however if a company or organisation would like to be shown as a supporter on the Hub website then a minimum donation of £250 is required. Smaller donations are still gratefully received but would not be acknowledged on the website.
Warwickshire Rural Hub
- An advert on the website that receives an average of 600 visits per month
- An advert in the monthly E-news that is circulated to 1200 members
For further information or to discuss details please contact Jane Hampson at the Hub Office:
Donations & becoming a patron / sponsor
can be made in
the following way:
PayPal – Click on the “PayPal Pay Now” button
Cheques – Made payable to Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC.
Standing Order – Contact the Hub Office for a Standing Order Mandate form or arrange direct with your own bank
Bank Payment – Pay direct from your bank to the Hub account
Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ)
Sort Code: 40-51-62
Hub Office Address:
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC, Pleasance Farm, Chase Lane, Kenilworth, CV8 1PR
Would you Like to
Donate to the Hub?
A donation to the Hub of any amount is always gratefully received. However, it is only donations of over £100 that can be acknowledged on the Hub website as a Patron. A donation can be given to the Hub by cheque, bank payment, standing order or by the Paypal Link Below.
The Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC
c/o Pleasance Farm
Registration No: 7026157
Registered office: 23 West Bar Street, Banbury, OX16 9SA
Rural Hub Co-Ordinator
Warwickshire Rural Hub CIC Directors
Henry Lucas (Hub Chairman)
Graham Collier (Hub Deputy Chairman)
Hub Steering Group Members
Luke Ryder, NFU
Mark Dickin, Ellacotts Accountants
Susan Lewis, S2M Marketing
Tom Newbury, Highfield Farm
Mark Meadows, Tithe Farm
Alexandra Robinson, Wright Hassall LLP
Bob Slater, Slater Farm Management Services
Chris Tallis, Tallis Amos Group
Jef Tuyn, Agricultural Consultant
Matt Willmott, Environmental Farming
John Slee, Environmental Farming Group
The Warwickshire Rural Hub accepts no liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from any action taken in reliance on the information contained on this website.
© 2018 Warwickshire Rural Hub. All rights reserved.